The majority of our photo tours begin at the start point of the tour, but not at the point of residence of the participants. So, it’s better and cheaper to get to the start point of the program individually. For some tourists a flight by plane is more convenient and faster way, for other ones – a trip by train seems to be further but cheaper, and some people prefer the bus. That’s why all the tours start in the place specified in program, as logistics demands.
? How to get?
? What on is transfer of the group along the route made, logistics?
We choose the most comfortable types of transfer referring the ratio price/quality. They can be individual or group transfers by mini-buses, and also by high-comfort regular buses. Long-term experience proves that comfortable transport save pains and makes the route both positive and pleasant.
? What to do if the participant can’t arrive on time?
The case, when transport infrastructure allows the tourist to catch the group, is the best way out. In any case, we wait for all of the participants as long as possible. If you are late for too much time and don’t have a possibility to join us, so it’s on your own account. To escape such situations we advise you to take out insurance. Cancels and deletes of airline flights will stay exist, so it’s better to meet a situation head-on.
? What level of physical conditioning a participant should obtain?
Our photo tours are geared towards people of common physical conditioning. The most part of the routes don’t include problematic ups and downs or many kilometers long passes. Our aims are: to concentrate on getting maximum of impressions from landscapes observing and to take the ideal photos.
? What’s the duration of one tracking?
We try to map out the route in such the way, as to fulfill the targeted tasks in shooting and at the same time not to miss launch or dinner and not to be exhausted with long passes. As a rule, the foot stages on the area last not more than 6 hours. In the conditions of beautiful nature and good light, time spins away. At the wish of the participants the return to the hotel can be move to any other time. It can happen due to the weather conditions, physical well-being or any other circumstances than influence on the earlier made schedule. We try to give enough time for shooting of some specific locations, so you needn’t hurry up – everything can be done with pleasure and with the aim to enjoy the nature and communication at the greatest measure.
? What kind of photographic equipment do you need?
Photo camera and a set of lens. It’s impossible to give any specific advice on the models and technical performance of cameras. The only thing is preferrable: to have photographic equipment with hand control option and with remote control panel or cable;
The necessary supply of films and memory cards. Very often it’s impossible to buy memory cards along the route, so it’s better to have one or two of them with you.
A stock of batteries or accumulators for the camera, and rechargers for them. The same point as with the cards – it’s better to have a reserve accumulator, than to lack the possibly best shot in your life;
• Trypod. Univocally, it’s better to take a tripod with 3D head. Usability and accuracy of adjustment are of great importance in upbuild of a shot;
• Remote control panel or cable release. I prefer a panel, as it lets me to shoot programmable series, time-laps, and has got a highlighted screen;
• Among the filters: protective filter, polar filter and neutral grey gradient filter. Protective filter means philosophy, of course…Somebody is afraid to spoil the glass, somebody vice versa doesn’t put it on to exclude any further distortions. No advice can be given here. You must have a polar filter, if you dream is the beautiful deep blue heaven or the sea without reflexions. As for the neutral grey filter, it’s better to take the one of constant density and not of variable one, for example ND 400, ND500, ND1000. It will let you blur the sky, water people and etc. in the conditions of day light;
• Cleaning agent for optics and matrix of digital cameras. It’s necessary to clean the matrix before the trip. In spite of the fact, that photo editors can take away “mud” from the shot, any extra work and sufferings are not desired;
• Comfortable bags or rucksacks for carrying optics and camera. They are matched individually. Our advice: you’d better take photo rucksacks, not field bags. They are much more convenient during foot passes. The separate belt trunks for lenses are very comfortable. They will let you change the lenses quickly;
• It’s desirable to have a laptop with you. Practically every evening and even at day time we look the shot material through, analyze it and delete the faults. Training and advise are part and parcel of every photo tour.
? Payment for the tour. How? How much? Where?
We accept payment both in cash and with cashless money transfer
Payment for the tour is made on the basis of the Agreement made between the travel studio “ The Time for Discoveries” and the tour participants.
The tour price is a fixed value, a total price of tourism services is prescribed in the Agreement and can’t be changed.
Within a month term before the beginning of the tour the Participant shall transfer the advance payment equal to 30% of the total tour price.
In case of malfunction from participation in term less than a week before the start of the tour, the amount of the advance payment is not refundable.
? Medical insurance and the check- list of necessary medicines
Medical insurance is included in the tour price and is issued altogether with all the documents before the start of the route.
We recommend to carry around in any case the following check - list of medical drugs:
- Painkillers (Baralgin, Analgin, Tramadol, Novocaine , Solpadeine , Citramonum)
- Antifebriles (Aspirin, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen)
- Anti-inflammatory (Tetracycline, Diclofenac, Ftoroсort ointment)
- Antispasmodics (No-Spa or Drotaverine)
- Sedatives (Validol, Relanium, Valokordin, Rudotel and Elenium)
- Anti-infective agents (hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, iodine, potassium permanganate, Pantacid)
- Sorbents (activated carbon,Polysorb or Polifepan)
- Antimicrobial (Miramistin)
- For gastric and intestinal cases (Phestal, Loperamide, Senadex, Renny, Mezim, activated carbon, phtalazol)
- Hygiene products. Bandages.